This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

ClinicalDocument generation using prefix for namespace "urn:hl7-org:v3"

Nov 14, 2016 at 4:56 PM
Hi,

In order to create a standalone xml ClinicalDocument document (that has its own stylesheet), I need to use a prefix for the namespace "urn:hl7-org:v3". The final document should have this structure:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
...
xmlns:c="urn:hl7-org:v3"
...>
<data:Contenu>
    <c:ClinicalDocument>
            ...
    </c:ClinicalDocument>
</data:Contenu>
...
</xsl:stylesheet>

I tried modifying MARC.Everest.Formatters.XML.ITS1.XmlIts1Formatter.WriteElementUtil function, changing call to WriteStartElement() and adding prefix parameter. It works but keeps repeating xmlns:c="urn:hl7-org:v3"" everywhere as it is not the same in the ClinicalDocument root element.

And I am not sure it is the cleanest way to do that...

Thanks
Nov 16, 2016 at 4:17 PM
I found the solution : I just needed to add the prefix in the Graph function for the entry point element.

Remy